In-Room Spa Treatments
Offering the very best in-room spa treatments, they'll leave you feeling instantly relaxed and refreshed!
Our Swedish Massage is designed to relax tired muscles, soothing mind as well as body. Long, vertical strokes melt tension away. This is a great choice if you prefer light to medium touch or is your first massage experience. In just one hour, cares and concerns will give way to tranquility...ahhhh.
- 60-Minute Single: $110, plus gratuity
- 60-Minute Couple: $220, plus gratuity
- 90-Minute Single: $150, plus gratuity
- 90-Minute Couple: $300, plus gratuity
Deep Tissue Massage
Choose the Deep Tissue Massage to ease chronic muscle tension. You'll feel the stress of the work day world slip away - this is the perfect antidote for someone who spends a lot of time behind a desk or in commuter traffic. This massage combines deeper, more focused work with the benefits of pressure point therapy.
- 60-Minute Single: $125, plus gratuity
- 60-Minute Couple: $250, plus gratuity
- 90-Minute Single: $165, plus gratuity
- 90-Minute Couple: $330, plus gratuity
Spa Mini Facial and Massage
This luscious treatment includes hot towels followed by cleansing, exfoliation and a mask ending with a moisturizing facial massage. This 90-minute treatment includes a 60-minute massage and a 30-minute facial.
- 90-Minute (Swedish Massage) Single: $165, plus gratuity
- 90-Minute (Deep Tissue Massage) Single: $180, plus gratuity
Upgrade Your Spa Treatment for $15:
The following are additional services that may be added on to any of the spa treatments above for $15 each.
- Lavender Foot Scrub: rejuvenate and soften tired feet
- Sports Gel: Relieve muscle soreness and joint stiffness
- Aromatherapy: Soothe and detoxify with an essential oil blend of Lavender
- Skin Sensation: Promote circulation and detoxify with a dry brush body exfoliation. Brush is your gift to take home.
Please call the hotel directly at 800-522-4140, at least 48 hours in advance of your reservation to request a spa treatment. We require a credit card to guarantee the reservation.
All spa treatment reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged.
In-Room Spa Treatments
Spa Treatments are performed either in your guestroom or, if applicable, on your private patio.
Please note: Gratuity is not included in the above rates